Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Billing Assistant
Permanent, Full Time
A leading international full-service law firm are seeking an experienced Billing Assistant to be based within their Finance team in their Liverpool office.
• WIP/Disbursements transfers and amendments
• The implementation and monitoring of special rates
• Reconciling disbursement entries
• Raising partial credit notes
• Aderant client and matter maintenance, such as setting up new fee earners/amending bill groups
• Helping the secretaries with bill amendments/raising complex bills
• Liaising with the Tax Manager re VAT issues
• Checking and posting of bills
• Posting credit notes
• Reconciling the inbox/Aderant bill list, ensuring all released bills are received and posted at month end
• Experience working within a billing/ebilling environment in a legal sector
• VAT knowledge
• Strong knowledge of the Solicitors’ Accounting Rules
• Aderant experience (preferred)
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful