Capitalise on the superb equipment the store has to offer in an environment which is extremely modern. Enjoy practising a range of specialist skills in a very relaxed environment with no pressure or targets. - Newly-Qualified Optometrists welcome!
- £35,000 - £45,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Fees
- Well respected Opticians in the community
- Well trained, experienced support team
- Ultra-modern practice including use of an OCT
- Excellent, dedicated support team
- Development opportunities to management (optional)
- Very invested in development of enhanced optical services
- Part-time and Full-time positions considered
- Enjoy working in a great support team
- Become accredited in additional enhanced services
- Test time of 20 minutes where pre-screening is done for you
- Progress and develop your career as an Optometrist
- Newly Qualified applicants welcome
- Option to tutor pre-reg students (for more experienced optometrists)
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range, modern equipment including brand new OCT
- Great opportunity to progress your career
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Role: Optometrist, Worcester
Apply for this job now.