Company: Progressive, Emerging & Fast Paced Construction Company
Location: San Diego, CA
Industries: Construction - Commercial/Office/Retail
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5+ Years
Salary: Negotiable based on education, background and related experience
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT JOB SUMMARY & REQUIREMENTS
We are searching for a high energy, positive, team building individual to represent our results oriented commercial construction company in the field. The Project Superintendent will be responsible to schedule sub-contractors, to ensure that the construction schedule is met and all activities are progressing as necessary to achieve Owner hand-off on schedule, and to ensure that plans and specifications are followed, and all appropriate inspections and agencies are signed off. Project Superintendent will provide leadership to subcontractor teams on site.
· May assist in developing detailed cost estimates, bids, budgets, scopes of work, and schedules
· Overall project specific responsibility for scheduling, site logistics, inspections, close-out and client relations
· Meets regularly with Project Manager to review quality, timelines, contract compliance and customer satisfaction
· Understanding and negotiating project material costs, equipment costs and rental rates.
· Apprising management of project status and resolving or escalating issues in a timely manner
· Closing out projects on time and on budget and meeting or exceeding client expectations
· The ability to maintain impeccable documentation throughout every phase of a construction project and be highly detail oriented
· Professional appearance and demeanor and the highest level of ethics and integrity in all business dealings
· Ability to travel and work varied hours as necessary
· A valid Driver’s License, good driving record and a reliable personal vehicle that can be used for business purposes
· Must have practiced verbal and written communication skills
· Must have problem solving skills and the ability to bring an innovative and practical approach to construction projects
· Must have excellent planning, organizing, multi-tasking skills and a demonstrated ability to follow through on all projects, tasks or assignments
Role: Construction Project Superintendent
Apply for this job now.