We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Geography who is an aspiring experienced teacher with evidence of excellent outcomes. You will have the ability to inspire students to ensure ever better progress for all. Experience of delivering high standards of teaching and learning in this subject area is essential, and we desire a forward thinking individual who has the determination and passion to promote geography across the school.
PK Education are working closely with a school in Chesterfield that are seeking a Geography Teacher to start as soon as possible on a long term basis. They require a strong classroom practicioner to plan and deliver lessons of Geography to students of all abilities in KS3 and KS4.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in assisting students with their learning
- Intricate communication skills are essential
- Behaviour management skills are desired
- Experience raising attainment is ideal
- Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Ability to differentiate leaning methods
The candidate's key responsibilities will be:
- Leading on day to day effective practices and systems to ensure consistency across the department
- Setting appropriately challenging target for raising achievement amongst students in Geography
- Develop an understanding of learning needs and the importance of raising achievement amongst students in the department.
- To create an innovative and creative teaching and learning strategies
If you are a qualified Geography Teacher that has previous experience in a Secondary School and you are seeking a long term role in a school where you can really make a difference to the life of the school, please apply now!