Child Care Assistant/Secretary, Rotherham
A great opportunity for a Child Care Legal Assistant/Secretary to join a leading regional firm in Rotherham.
- Full service law firm with offices in South Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- Tier 1 Legal 500 Family Team
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Opportunity for a Child Care Assistant/Secretary to join a friendly and collaborative team in Rotherham.
- You will liaise with clients, guardians, colleagues and other individuals by telephone, email and letter for work related matters.
- You will support the progression of child care/family matters.
- Other tasks will consist of audio transcription, copy typing, taking new enquiries from clients, attending meetings with clients, document production, completion of forms, filing, diary management.
- You will have prior experience/background in Family/Child Care legal matters
- You will know how to prioritise work, work to tight deadlines and in a busy environment.
- You must be passionate, committed and enthusiastic about specialising in Child Care and actively support the business development of the department.
- Competitive salary
- Working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Role: Child Care Legal Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Sheffield, Sheffield
Apply for this job now.