We are looking for an insulation installer and loading/setup helper to work together in our insulation install department. This position is primarily responsible for the quality installation and removal of insulation in,mainly,residential homes throughout Atlanta and surrounding areas. People in this position will be working both inside and outside, in crawl spaces, attics and basements to insulate these areas.
Interested persons must be willing to work in hot attics and and able to navigate through small areas. You must have a STRONG work ethic: arriving on time, following instruction, and maintaining clean & safe job site. Will be primarily responsible for removing and blowing fiberglass insulation, air sealing, other potential work may include (potentially installing batt, radiant barrier and vapor barriers).
ON CALL and Part Time positions available. FULL TIME positions will be considered as needs increase.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reads Work Orders and Verifies that there is a sufficient amount of material and the proper tools & equipment in the work trailer to adequately complete jobs.
- Possesses good written/verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Prep work for installations, may include installing attic sticks, foaming penetrations, caulking gaps, installing baffles, etc.
- Installs insulation in accordance with company standards as well as manufacturer's printed label regarding thickness and density.
- Completes jobs thoroughly and in a timely manner to keep up with time constraints.
- Accounts for time and material used on each job, and reports properly filled out paperwork daily.
- Communicates with homeowners, contractors and co-workers in a friendly, professional manner
- Abides by all safety guidelines and procedures set forth by company and governmental regulatory rules
- Uses common hand tools such as knives, drills, saws, and staple guns
- Properly maintains trucks, trailers, equipment and tools and alerts Owner of any issues.
- Ensures clean job site
- Sales of additional Services (commissioned)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
*Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and not be afraid of hard work, odd hours, or the heat* Must be able to work overtime as required* You must be a quick learner, punctual, reliable, and possess good customer service skills* Valid GA DL* Basic math skills* Basic knowledge with hand tools (tape measure, staple gun, box cutter, etc)* Ability to lift 75 LBS and to follow verbal/written instructions/directions*
NO Previous insulation installment experience required.
- Job Type: Part Time or on call
- Required experience:
- Labor intensive: 1 year preferred
- High school or equivalent
- Required license or certification:
- Salary: $12-$13/hour with room to grow plus commission
- Experienced with insulation installs a plus
- Position is ON CALL but the right candidate could move to full time with benefits over time.
Powered by JazzHR