Restaurant General Managers...Opportunity is calling...are YOU answering?!?!
MUY! Companies is the 3RD LARGEST restaurantfranchisee company in the U.S, operating over 700 Pizza Hut, Wendy's and Taco Bell restaurants!
Exciting and rewarding positions available now in locations in/near the following, but not limited to:
- Cleveland Heights
- Garfield Heights
- Middleburg Heights
As a valued Manager with Wendy's, you'll be offered competitive benefits, monthly paid performance bonuses, tuition reimbursement, strong earning potential and "promote from within" philosophy, work/life balance and so much more!
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Overseeing restaurant’s daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
Benefits (include, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong salary and career growth potential
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
Requirements (include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 2 years of General Manager experience (preferably in high volume Fast Food &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
*salary is based on relevant experience
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
We are the 3rd largest privately owned franchisee in the country, operating 3 brands with almost 700 restaurants across the country, with over 25k on staff! We provide strong career and salary growth, appreciate and recognize accomplishments, foster open communication, encourage a work/life balance and treat everyone with respect! EOE
Role: Restaurant General Manager
Apply for this job now.