Data Hire is looking to hire an Appointment Setter - Recruiting Assistant for our Talent Acquisition team!
You are not a glory seeker, but you feel fulfilled when being supportive. At work and at home you seek harmony and are usually the first to offer a helping hand to a colleague in need. This assistance is appreciated because you are detail-oriented and precise in your work, with a strong follow-up.
Does this describe you? Then you may be a great fit !
Are you our next Appointment Setter - Recruiting Assistant?
- You are an efficient and powerful communicator. Your personality and sociability allow you to succeed where others may fail.
- You have a desire to get things done. You thrive in an environment with variety, change, and multitasking.
Our Appointment Setter - Recruiting Assistant are:
- Humble. You don't feel a need to take charge.
- Sociable. You enjoy working with coworkers to achieve your goals.
- Fast-Paced. You work well under time pressure and enjoy multitasking.
- Diligent. You work best when given clear definitions of rules and regulations.
What you’ll be doing as an Appointment Setter - Recruiting Assistant:
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Are you Qualified? (We hope so!)
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
What Will Make You A Hero at DataHire:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
This is a full-time role. Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. DataHire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. This Role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We are a “Data First” company with a unique recruiting model. In addition to the traditional recruiting processes, Data Hire employs proprietary algorithms that create formulaic solutions made up from Predictive Modeling, WorkForce Analytics, Behavioral and Cognitive Assessments and Culture Fit data to provide you with the best, most retainable, qualified and “right fit” candidate for your role.
Role: Appointment Setter - Recruiting Assistant
Apply for this job now.