Infrastructure Solution Engineer£60,000 base salaryLondon - Hybrid
A Powerhouse Insurer is looking for an Infrastructure Solution Engineer to join their global infrastructure team on a permanent basis. The role itself will have you working on infrastructure project delivery as well as supporting their hybrid cloud and on-prem infrastructure.
You will be working within a fast-paced environment on a global scale dealing with a variety of stakeholders across the business to deliver infrastructure projects that meet requirements including change controls and problem-solving any infrastructure issues from project level to an individual level.
- Previously working in Financial Services and/or Insurance sector.
- 5 or more years of experience working in an infrastructure role
- Experience working with Cloud platforms. Azure would be beneficial.
- Experience working with external providers on a day-to-day basis.
- Hands-on experience building an infrastructure rack end-to-end and participating in physical office deployments.
- Experience with multi-site and multi-forest Active Directory environments, group policy and DNS.
- Good knowledge of Networking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
This business is continually growing and acquiring companies, meaning the growth opportunities for this position is never ending as infrastructure estate is ever expanding - No day will ever be the same.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.