A leading private healthcare company requires an experienced Forklift Driver with a high reach licence asap on an ongoing basis. Shift timings: 9:00am to 5:00pm, with one half an hour lunch break and two 15 minutes tea breaks.
* Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order.
* Unload deliveries from trucks.
* Move all palletize products to high racking.
* Process outbound cross-dock shipments as necessary.
* Unload returned totes and returned product from trucks.
* Perform put away of items to storage locations.
* Replenishment of picking locations.
* Process, pick, pack, and stage customer orders.
* Prepare goods and shipping documents for outgoing shipments.
* Load palletized shipments onto outbound vehicles.
* Ship and log all outbound shipments.
* Keep receiving area, warehouse shelves and aisles clean, organized, and free of hazards and obstructions.
* Restock received product into warehouse assigned stocking locations.
* Perform cycle counting as required.
* Meet all department mandated timeframes and deadlines.
* Rotate inventory stock.
* Perform physical inventory counts during semi-annual inventory.
Skills and Experience
- A license for high reach truck is must.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good written and verbal knowledge of English Language.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking
- A DBS certificate will be required
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today