Remedy Intelligent Staffing offers a culture of collaborative teamwork by creating a workplace that allows our colleagues to be client centric, compassionate, and entrepreneurial. Our vision is to foster growth by becoming the most trusted and valued staffing provider in every market we serve through a high-involvement culture of engaged, empowered, and efficient colleagues. We achieve our goals and live our vision through our values and behaviors including providing extra mile service, open communication, professionalism, and doing what is best for our clients, colleagues, and associates.
Duties and responsibilities
The Client Solutions Specialist is responsible for selling contract, temporary-to-permanent, and permanent staffing services to companies in the assigned territory by generating job orders, servicing client needs and seeking new business opportunities. The Client Solutions Specialist shows our clients why Remedy is the leading edge contingent workforce provider in the manufacturing/advanced manufacturing category by:
· Creating and building client partnerships by understanding their business, providing extra mile service and suggesting solutions that fit their needs
· Developing sales and marketing strategies to attract new clients and close new business relationships including prospecting, cold calling and maintaining a designated average of outbound calls per day
· Conduct face to face meetings and create and deliver sales and marketing campaigns
· Create customer loyalty by building relationships with current clients, anticipating their needs and maintaining frequent contact
· Being alert for and reporting changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference/needs
· Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
· Achieve sales quotas and goals
· Actively participating in business and community networking events
· The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Customer service and/or account management experience
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and high pressure environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working in MS Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook
· High level of organizational and time management skills
· Ability to be self-sufficient in daily tasks, while working as part of a team
· Prior staffing industry experience is a plus
Submit resume for consideration. Benefits, 401K, Holiday, PTO, base salary plus commissions.
Role: Client Solutions Specialist (Recruitment Sales)
Apply for this job now.