Western CPE is seeking a full-time Content Strategist to support Digital marketing initiatives; expand the brand and raise awareness.
The job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Creating SEO- driven content for website, blogs, social media, print media, email and other digital channels.
- Working with other members of the team to optimize content for different touch points in the customer journey.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Track conversion rate of visitors to new members
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Owning the content calendar and content marketing initiatives
- Managing and segmenting contacts using existing CRM
- Improving the content and conversion of the company website
- A degree in English
- Understanding of marketing funnels and customer journey
- Knowledge of SEO and other digital channels
- Competitive Research
- Flair for data-driven content creation
- Understanding of B2C in the e-learning domain
Role: Content Writer (Digital Marketing)
Apply for this job now.