Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire
Working Hours: 40-hour working week
Salary: £15,500 - £19,000 per annum + benefits including 30 days of holiday, on-site parking, early finish on Fridays and more!
Do you want to work in a role where no two days are the same? Are you proactive and deadline-driven?
If so, there's a place for you at a leading provider of homeowner manuals.
Located in purpose-built building, they have several exciting core products and new products in development. They currently dominate the UK residential property market and are a team of 35 and growing.
About the Role
As an Operations Assistant, your day-to-day will vary and be hands-on, which will involve:
- Working across production, print and assembly
- Inputting plot specific information into home owner manuals, printing of such through to packing for dispatch
- Reporting to the Operations Director
- Learning functionality across departments
- Basic computer skills
- Keen to learn how business works
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and deadline-driven
- (Bonus points for any knowledge of Adobe and experience of printing!)
What They Can Give You:
- 30 days of holiday
- Pension scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Incentives to hit performance targets
- Team share
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Chance to work with a young progressive team
If this Operations Assistant role sounds interesting, click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Operation Assistant, Administrator, Operations Coordinator, Admin Assistant, Operations Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Role: Operations Assistant
Apply for this job now.