We are looking for an agile, savvy, entrepreneurial sales development pro to join our fast growing fintech company in its Boston office. This person will introduce our software directly to financial advisors. LifeYield has a mission to help investors make more and keep more of their savings and financial advisors are in the position to set them up for success with the use of our technology. We work as a team to motivate and help each other be at our best with our goals aligned to put our solutions in the hands of RIAs and IBDs reps across the country. LifeYield is headquartered in Boston and was founded and is run by entrepreneurs with a highly successful track record in the fintech sector.
- Work with prospective customers by telephone, email and social media, following up with them to introduce LifeYield, learn about their business and schedule demonstrations.
- Develop into an industry expert in solution selling and helping our customers be more successful
- Build and maintain a pipeline
- Identify and qualify opportunities
- Occasional travel for industry conferences
- Responsible for maintaining CRM for accurate Pipeline forecasting
- Meet or exceed departmental goals for sales development quota
- Demonstrate a deep desire to learn about the financial services industry, how advisors work day to day, and the technology they use.
- Quarterly bonus - based on number of scheduled demos
- Equity package
- Accrued vacation
- Health/dental benefits
LifeYield (#removed#), creators of the Taxficient Score®, is the industry innovator and leader in facilitating tax-smart, risk-smart household portfolio management. LifeYield’s Advantage Suite® enables financial advisors to provide a comprehensive, tax-aware view of a client’s entire investment and insurance portfolio, including easy-to-use tools to engage clients so they make and keep more money, and achieve their financial goals. Based in Boston and founded by finance and technology industry leaders, LifeYield believes that by leveraging digitally enhanced advice advisors can improve investor outcomes and enhance the value and experience of support goals-based wealth management strategies.
For more information, please visit #removed#
Role: Junior Inside Sales
Apply for this job now.