Position: Logistics Manager
Curtis Industries in West Boylston, MA
Job Purpose: Press Brake Operator running 90T 5 Axis Cincinnati. 5+ years experience required. Third Shift.
Curtis Industries, LLC is a Leader in quality cab enclosures for Compact Tractors, Golf Cars, and UTV/Powersports Vehicles located in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Forms product by operating fabricating equipment.
* Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
* Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
* Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
* Produces parts by locating and marking reference points on workpiece with rule, compass, template, etc.; positioning or aligning workpiece against stops and guides or with die; operating equipment.
* Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls; replacing dies.
* Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Tooling, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Judgment, Job Knowledge
We offer an attractive salary with a progressive and a very comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, disability and 401(k) Plan with a strong company match. We have a strong team oriented work environment and provide a challenging and exciting environment that will allow you the opportunity to grow and succeed while making a significant contribution to the success of our Company.
If you have a positive attitude and the experience and skills noted above we would like to talk with you.
Curtis Industries, LLC is a Leader in quality cab enclosures and enclosures for Compact Tractors, Golf Cars, and UTV/Powersports Vehicles located in central Massachusetts.
This exciting opportunity exists in a rapidly growing, vibrant manufacturing company in West Boylston, MA. Based on successfully executing on our growth strategy, Curtis Industries LLC is experiencing extraordinary growth in our business of providing cab enclosures, snow control products, and accessories for the tractor, utility vehicle, and golf car markets. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and looking to stretch beyond the requirements of the standard to use elements of our QMS as a competitive advantage.
EOE/ADA/Drug Free Employer. No phone calls please.
Role: Press Brake Set Up and Operate, 5+ Year's Experience
Location: West Boylston,
Apply for this job now.