My client is looking for a Quant to join the Equity Quantitative Analysis group and work on the analytics libraries used for their Equity and Multi-Asset pricing and risk-management.
The team creates, implements and supports the models for the Equities Division. As part of the front office, the team supports the trading business in all quantitative aspects.
You will be involved in the various activities of this front desk team:
- Implementation of analytics (including pricing models and stresses)
- Interaction with the exotic trading desk and other functions
- Involvement in regulatory projects, etc
You will report to the head of the exotics quant team and have an increase in responsibility for time in the running of increasingly complex projects and in collaborative work within the team and through projects involving other functions.
- Strong background in mathematical finance, derivative pricing models, and numerical techniques for derivative valuation (Monte Carlo Methods, PDE solvers…) is required.
- Prior experiences of working in a front-office role in derivatives with preference given to those with an exotic equity/hybrid derivatives experience.
- PhD/ Master in Maths / Physics / Statistics or related subjects.
- Show a keen interest in the financial markets.
- Show a keen interest in the implementation of models.
- Strong teamwork capability.
- Good technical programming (C++, C sharp, Python).
- Good knowledge of derivatives models (Equity, Rate, FX…).