Job Title:Engineering Director, EMEA
We are seeking an Engineering Director with an action-oriented mindset and a focus on exceeding expectations, who operates with vision and integrity. The Engineering Director can expect to play an active role in the development and completion of projects, plan and monitor work schedules, work with multiple and diverse teams and represent CloudPay's culture and values. Some responsibilities also include aligning engineering activities and projects with company goals and objectives, providing expert guidance and support, approving newly-developed policies from various departments, and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful as a Director of Engineering, you should have exceptional leadership, communication and project management skills, years of management experience, and a belief in developing the skills and talents of others. Ideal candidates will have experience in identifying and navigating organizational changes, a keen interest in international trends in engineering and leadership, and an above average emotional intelligence.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 4% pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- People & Team management skills
- Proven experience in managing distributed agile software development teams
- Exceptional operational and organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Able to demonstrate strong data-driven decision making and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience communicating with up to C-level
- Ability to work efficiently and intensely while juggling multiple priorities
- Action-Oriented Mindset
- Up-to-date knowledge of the industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience as Technical Director or similar roles leading multiple teams
- Experience with complex, ambitious and high growth businesses that rely on a robust operational infrastructure to succeed
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Technology: Manage the interface between the technology team and the rest of the business, ensuring that priorities are aligned against the needs of the business, teams are unimpeded in their delivery needs and timelines are understood and driven-towards
- Implement: Best practice agile engineering methods, ceremonies and mindsets. Provide guidance and coaching to PH CloudPay teams. Ensure effective collaboration with other CloudPay teams globally
- Recruitment: Responsible for engineering hires and support other departments as necessary
- Performance Management: Track team key OKRs/metrics and report to the CTO
- Team Management and Co-ordination: Serve as the hub of a continuously evolving set of programmatic operations, staff infrastructure, and partner network. Be the "glue" that holds various parts of CloudPay together during this critical growth stage
- Continually drive & champion inspection & adaptation of processes and technologies to improve overall business effectiveness
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to address issues and drive results
CloudPay provides managed global payroll services to multinational companies through a single, unified SaaS solution. By delivering end-to-end managed payroll services through an innovative platform, CloudPay ensures consistent and compliant payroll around the globe while reducing operating costs and manual processes.
The CloudPay solution is backed by deep industry expertise earned over 20+ years delivering services to more than 2,400 multinational entities. CloudPay's solution guarantees accurate payroll processing across 120+ countries in more than 25 languages.
To learn more, visit cloudpay.net .
Role: Engineering Director, EMEA
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Andover, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.