Lockwood Senior Living is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our team! What makes working at Lockwood different? As a part time employee, you will earn paid time off AND have 401k participation (21+)!
We currently have part time server positions open at our Fenton community! This a fantastic community that focuses on resident satisfaction, having fun at work and doing the right thing!
Candidates must have open availability, reliable transportation and be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Serious inquiries only!
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests.
- Follows established style and order of service while serving in the main dining room and at special functions.
- Performs assigned before and after side jobs.
- Follows all safety and sanitation rules and regulations.
- Possesses the ability to follow instructions, work well with others and maintain a good rapport with residents.
- Follows rules concerning personal appearance and work performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age
- Capable of standing and walking for 4 to 8 hour shift
- Carrying and balancing a 10-15 pound tray
- Frequent stooping and bending; lifting, pushing pulling and moving a minimum of 50 pound cart.
Lockwood manages full-service independent living retirement communities throughout Michigan. Each of our communities is run by a team of service-oriented professionals dedicated to enhancing resident independence and exceeding their expectations.
Role: Server *Paid Time Off and 401k!*
Apply for this job now.