Cyber Security Consultant - Splunk, ISO/IEC27001, NIST - Permanent position
You will be working 50% remotely and 50% at customer site in Zurich
90,000 CHF - 105,000 CHF per annum plus benefits
Are you a Cyber Security Consultant who thrives on assisting clients on their journey to effectively guard against Cyber Crime?
Sentinel are working with one of the Big Four accounting organizations in the world and are looking for experienced Cyber Security Consultants to work on a long-term project for an Italian customer in Zurich.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Industry experience in information security (architecture, policy development and incident handling)
- Understanding of international security standards like ISO/IEC27001 and the NIST framework
- Technical forensic analysis, incident response and network administration
- Management of large scale and interdisciplinary projects
- Experience with pharma or production systems
- English speaking environment. German or Italian speakers desirable.
As a member of the Cyber Security Team you will be assisting clients with their Cyber Security:
- Support and coordinate the establishment of information security management systems
- Analyse complex enterprise environments from a Cyber Security perspective
- Develop and define security architecture requirements
- Work closely with technology executives on operational and strategic changes
- Support and coordinate incident identification and response activities
Please apply to be contacted with further information.
Security Consultant / Cyber Security Engineer / Security Engineer / Security Lead