My client are a leading contractor operating within the high-end Leisure, High Rise Residential & Fit Out markets. Due to a recently negotiated high rise refurbishment project they are looking to appoint an experienced Freelance Design Manager. Working alongside their clients representatives this role will hold large elements of value engineering to produce a feasible and affordable end product.
Design Manager Job Description:
- The initial focus is a large Manchester based Multi-storey project due to commence on site in the next few weeks
- You will be tasked with controlling design activity on site through the delivery process
- You will provide advice on design risk and opportunities for value engineering to the commercial, planning, delivery and client teams.
- You will produce, agree and manage realistic design programs.
- Ensuring site teams are working to agreed specifications.
Design Manager Job Requirements:
- You will have worked in a Design Management role on building projects previously.
- You will be based in or be able to commute to Manchester on a daily basis
- Commercially aware with understanding of value engineering.
- IT literacy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to be considered please forward a copy of your CV to or call me on 01204 541 930
Role: Freelance Design Manager - 12 Month Contract
Job Type: Temporary
Location: North West
Apply for this job now.