Experienced candidates with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail will be excited about the Collections Specialist job opening Robert Half is filling for a company in the Service field. This Collections Specialist role will be based in the Eden Prairie, Minnesota region and will be a long-term contract / temporary employment opportunity. If you are looking to apply your talents in a dynamic environment with a group of other talented individuals, apply today!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Act as liaison in maintaining quality service to the customer and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Direct all billing and reporting activities in accordance to deadlines
- Correctly process bankruptcy filings when received
- Catalog all customer payments to the correct reports
- Comply with all Federal rules and regulations
- Guarantee the processing of payments
- Oversee and update customer files to ensure data consistency
- Handle inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Foundational knowledge in Consumer Collections
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.