Customer Service Open Interview Event!
CBRE | FacilitySource
$14.50 an hour
Customer Service Open Interview Event! Best Customer Service Positions in Columbus!
All shifts available. $2/hr extra for 3rd shift.
CBRE | FacilitySource is now Hiring Customer Service Representatives! $14.50 per hour plus monthly bonus!
High performing CSRs have the ability to earn more by earning a position on a premier client team.
Call Center experience not required, but a passion for helping customers is!
Open Interviews on Wednesday, October 17th from 10am - 1pm.
200 East Campus View Blvd, Suite 120, Columbus 43235
Apply in person. No appointment needed. But, here is what you do need:
- An updated resume showing us that you are a reliable, dependable employee who cares about delivering great customer service to our clients.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Dress professional please. Trust us, we will be impressed!
There are a lot of Customer Service jobs out there for you to choose from so you may be wondering why you should apply for this one. Let us tell you why!
- Not interested in hard pressure sales or collections? Neither are we! No “cold-calling” here.
- Tired of long hours on your feet? We’ll find you a comfortable chair and a headset that fits. You just bring a smile and that customer service can-do attitude!
- Don’t like talking to unhappy customers? No need to worry about that. This is a support line for businesses needing YOUR assistance!
- Work hard, play hard! Start accruing 3 weeks of vacation from day one!
- You need benefits? We have the whole package - 401k included!
- Looking to get ahead? Us too! Part of the reason we have these positions open right now is because we just promoted current CSRs!
- Is culture important to you? Good, because we are looking for customer service oriented team players who take their jobs seriously, but know how to have fun being successful. Hope you are ready for fun employee events like ice cream days; dress up contests, bingo contests, BBQs, pizza days, prizes, etc. Come see what our Fun Committee is cooking up!
What do we expect in our Customer Service Employees? Can you meet these expectations?
- Basic typing skills - A fun test will be administered and must be passed before you’re granted an interview.
- To reap the rewards FacilitySource has to offer, we expect you to show up on-time and work your full schedule. Attendance issues will not be tolerated.
- Attention to detail - high quality work!
- Smiles! A happy tone on the phone goes a long way!
So you have never heard of CBRE | FacilitySource? Well, I bet you have heard of our very famous clients like Target, Home Depot, Walmart, LBrands, and Macy’s! We provide facility management services to retail companies, keeping their stores in tip top shape. We are seeking Customer Service Representatives to process work orders efficiently and accurately through our facility support software.
Shift: Hiring 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift schedules. Must be able to work weekends.
Weekends: Some shifts include one weekend day, some include both weekend days. But, hey…at least there will be no one in line at the grocery store in the middle of the day on a Wednesday (or whichever workweek day you have off)!
If you can’t make the open house or want to get a jump start please apply online at #-opportunities/.
FacilitySource delivers a technology-driven, single-source facility management solution to leading brands. With the industry’s largest, most reliable data repository, FacilitySource provides clients with savings, transparency and support to get the most out of their facilities while providing peace of mind.
Role: Customer Service Open Interviews
Apply for this job now.