Field Rep Job- Madison
Are you on a mission to find a job that you love? Are you looking to break free from your desk and reach your full potential, but need a collaborative environment that can train you and gives you the tools to do so?
Welcome to Nielsen we are- we are mastering the art of data collection and we need your help!
If you have ever wondered how a TV show gets rated come and be on the front lines of the data collection process. A Field Rep goes to very select homes based on an algorithm (really complex stuff) and acts as a contact representative with no appointment to convince people to become a Nielsen home- We have 90 plus years experience in the field and we will show you the ropes.
We are looking for passionate, persuasive and people-loving associates like you to join us. This role requires you to:
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with strangers
- Demonstrate the ability to "sell” selected participants on the importance of participating in the Nielsen Ratings
- Bring relevant work or volunteer experience that includes customer service, market research, census bureau research, in-field research, social service, door-to-door sales, campaign canvassing, etc.
- Work remotely in a supportive environment and manage a non-traditional schedule that includes evenings and weekends working in Indianapolis
IF you are looking for a flexible schedule and something new come we want you to come and apply for the Field Rep Job in Indianapolis
What are the Benefits?
Comprehensive benefits package effective day 1of employment. We offer unlimited career and high earning potential, top-of-the-line training and other great benefits, including:
- Extensive paid sales training program: May require travel in various markets for training – lodging and transportation included
- Performance-Based Bonus Plan (Highest performers earn up to six (6) figures)
- The potential for paid overtime
- Language pay differential to those who qualify for the job
- Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance (save as much as $8,000 per year)
- Paid time off including 3 weeks paid time off in the first year, 10 sick days per year, Maternity and Paternity leave
We need excellent People to make our company strong Apply today for the Field Rep Job in Indianapolis
Equal Opportunity Statement for Employment. ... All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.”
Nielsen is known for our work in TV and Radio Ratings. Since 1923, we have studied consumers in more than 100 countries. We give a complete view of trends and habits worldwide on what people watch, listen to and buy.
Role: Field Rep (Outside Sales B2C) - Nielsen Audio Ratings
Apply for this job now.