We are expanding! . . . Sales Engineer required for an established business delivering luxury, high end design installation projects to the residential building market across London, Home Counties, and the South-West UK.
Salary circa: £35,000- £50,000
· Monthly UNCAPPED commission scheme
· Car Allowance (included within salary)
· Company Pension
· 20 Days Holiday + Statutory
· Phone Allowance
Commutable locations: Kingston on Thames, Hounslow, Richmond, Putney, Wimbledon, Brentford, Mitcham, Epsom, Staines, Leatherhead, Hayes, Hanwell, Ealing, Acton, Sutton, Epsom, West Drayton
The Role: Project Engineer / Sales Engineer - Building / Interior Design
Our market is not slowing down!
With the business experiencing high demand and continued growth, we are actively seeking a Project Sales Engineer to strengthen our technical sales team. Operating out of our technical offices (in Twickenham) you will focus on:
· Managing incoming enquiries - Establishing technical specifications, creating bespoke solutions, pricing, presenting, and securing project wins.
· Targeting prospect clients - Building a qualified pipeline of both B2C & B2B clients from single installations to large scale projects across London, Home Counties, and the South- West
· Consulting - Clarifying technical briefs, reviewing CAD drawings, attending site visits, assessing limitations and feasibility to ensure the best solution is recommended.
· Networking - Promoting our brand awareness and strengthening our industry and competitor knowledge to remain ahead.
Why should you apply? Project Engineer / Sales Engineer - Building / Interior Design
With an established team of industry experts, we have a wealth of knowledge creating an engaging and informative environment for you to learn and sharpen your skills both in personal and career development.
Reporting to the recently promoted Sales Manager with a proven track record of consistent sales growth, you will work as a highly motivated target driven member and thrive in a healthy competitive environment.
In addition, we offer a competitive uncapped commission scheme and exposure to a variety of high-end projects.
Who you will be! Project Engineer / Sales Engineer - Building / Interior Design
· Ideally educated, or experienced, in an engineering or technical discipline (mechanical, civil, structural, design).
· Highly engaging, with a natural ability to build credible relationships.
· Commercially strong in presenting and sales negotiation.
· Organised, with an exceptional eye for detail.
· Confident in IT packages including Microsoft suite and understanding CAD drawings.
Although we have advertised the role as Project Sales Engineer you could also be reviewing similar roles or related industries Construction, Design Engineer, Regional Sales Manager, Interior Design, Lift & Access, Sales Executive, Commercial Projects, Installations, Field Sales Engineer, GAS Safe, HETAS, Technical Manager, HVAC, Modular, Civil Engineer, Architecture, Structural Design, Cladding, Refurbishments, Sales Consultant. Business Development Manager, Area, Sales Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Sele