Job Title: Sales Office Manager
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Flexipol is BRC certificated and is an approved food packaging supplier to manufacturers in the Marks and Spencer supply chain.
We solve our customers' toughest packaging challenges through our unique blend of technical collaboration, innovation and extraordinary service.
The role of the Sales Office Manager is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this aim throughout Flexipol Packaging in particular the sales team. Their main focus will be to maintain high levels of customer service throughout the team to increase customer satisfaction, leading to an increase in sales.
The Sales Office Manager is expected to understand and satisfy the customers' requirements and exceed their expectations if possible.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Oversees all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements of customer service quality
- Implements effective processes for customer service representatives to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Provides training on the handling of sensitive customer service issues
- Monitors and reviews processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective
- Makes regular reports to upper management about department milestones and progress
- Holds regular meetings with department staff to discuss expectations and hear team concerns
- Responsible for department recruitment and retention, as well as accurate and regular reports regarding staff changes
- Coordinates with sales department to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction
- Manages issues with the staff through assessment and subsequent corrective action protocol
- Ensures work environment is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Liaises with upper management, vendors, contractors, and key stakeholders to ensure the quality of products and efficiency of the department
- Providing help and advice to customers/prospects using the company's products, services, and technical support.
- Supporting the external sales team.
- Attend training and to further develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- To proactively manage customers' orders from receipt to completion.
- To work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a team approach to the management of accounts is maintained.
- You will be required to familiarise yourself with other accounts of the team.
- Manage customer's stocks through effective knowledge of customers' order patterns and sales forecasts.
- A good understanding of Microsoft excel, outlook and word.
- A good level of maths to be able to calculate percentages/ product weights/ prices etc.
- Previous management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and very good accuracy
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone presence and experience of sales calls.
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Company and Objective Bonus
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company Gym
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Administrator, Contracts Administrator, Commercial Support, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Commercial Administrator, Technical Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Support, General Admin and Team Administrator may also be considered for this role.