Reception Class Teacher
£135-£145 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and experience of teaching within Early Years.
September 2021 - Ongoing
Smart Teachers are seeking to assist a lovely independent Nursery in North West London which is part of a prestigious prep school, to place a Reception Class Teacher. The successful Reception Class Teacher will be based within the nursery site and will join a driven team of Reception Class teachers. Successful candidates must create engaging and dynamic lessons and contribute fully to the Key stage within this three-form entry Nursery.
Graded 'Outstanding' with its last school inspection report. Staff employed here possess great ambition and are constantly willing the children to be the best that they can be. This is an ideal opportunity for those looking for a September role with the possibility of going permanent at this wonderful Nursery.
To be considered for the Reception Class Teaching position, you will:
- Hold a PGCE/QTS or overseas equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within Early Years desirable
- Position open to NQT's as well as experienced teachers
- Possess a flexible work ethic, be willing to adapt and work to deadlines successfully
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Reception Class Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart teachers, please contact Ryan Holland on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.