We are seeking an Immediate Need For Stock Associates In The Staten Island Area to join our team! You will coordinate floor merchandise displays to best appeal to customers. Candidates will be assigned with making sure tables and racks are filled with clothing. You will be making sure tables/racks are not empty--going back in the stock room and bringing out more clothes. Also there will be some customer interaction by assisting customers. Must be professional.
Shift - 10pm - 7am
- Arrange merchandise displays to attract customers
- Ensure customer-facing areas are visually appealing
- Receive, distribute, and track store merchandise
- Check merchandise for accurate price tags
- Monitor inventory and supplies
- Previous experience in general labor, customer service or related fields
- Ability to handle physical work load
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: Immediate Need for Stock Associates in the Staten Island Area
Location: Staten Island,
Apply for this job now.