I am currently supporting a Pharmaceutical and Diagnostics company who are in need of a Medical Manager (Contract) to provide medical support and be their go-to person across all European countries. They are building a central, dedicated COVID-19 team, which supports their HQ & country teams in the further ramp up of their COVID-19 efforts throughout Q4 and Q1 2021.
This is a 6 month, full time (some flex here) REMOTE contract role. Start date ASAP.
As Medical Manager you will be:
- Connecting with medical COVID-19 expert team lead, who validates tests, to learn about latest updates on test performances
- Support the CMO in developing COVID-19 related guidance and updates to UMT and Board (where are they on vaccines, therapies, tests - what is the news)
- Reviewing and informing Return to work guidance's
- Working with countries and country medical teams to help inform medical discussions
The Medical Manager will have/be:
- A medical doctor/physician.
- Experience working within Covid 19, Vaccines, Immunology, Virology or Molecular
The ideal candidate will be a medical doctor/physician whilst also possessing project management experience in a consultancy or diagnostic environment.
This will suit you if you are interested in temp-to-perm opportunities or the chance to grow into a role over time with a brilliant company. They are based in mainland Europe but are happy for this individual to be fully remote.
Please apply if of interest. I have interview slots this week and early next and they could get you started right away.