Director of Site Engineering & Maintenance
The Director of Site Engineering & Maintenance position provides leadership and management of the Engineering & Maintenance departments. This position ensures that capital, compliance, and contract projects are well defined and executed per the project management system, and capital budget schedule. It is the responsibility of this position to ensure overall compliance of the engineering, maintenance, metrology, and PMO departments, as well as facility compliance with state, local, and federal regulations. This position ensures operations and projects are carried out under adherence to Good Engineering Practices and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Provide technical oversight and leadership to the engineering, maintenance, metrology and PMO departments to ensure stable ongoing operations.
· Establish, maintain, and control department budget through review and scrutinization of spending.
· Maintain and control the capital project schedule and budget.
· Assign and oversee all engineering projects including internal capital, compliance, and contract manufacturing.
· Manage engineering resources to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing for current and upcoming projects.
· Ensure facility, equipment, and engineering infrastructures are compliant to local, state, federal, and international regulatory agencies.
· Execute high level projects from conception, consistent with upper management objectives for business growth.
·Manage and execute expansion of the facility to meet company growth and economic objectives.
·Support client audits and technical visits.
·Effectively communicate project status, constraints and current or potential issues to upper management.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering required.
- Must have minimum of 10 years related experience in management and facilities engineering.
- Managerial experience is required.
- Pharmaceutical and FDA regulated industry experience required.
- Aseptic filling experience is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and AutoCad desired.
- Requires Mechanical Aptitude.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 40 lbs unassisted, 20/30 corrected near vision, exposure to Allergens, working in confined spaces. Prolonged Sitting.
Since 1983, Scientific Search has been placing technical, management, and executive level professionals. We have been named one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in South Jersey by the Philadelphia Business Journal six times, and one of the prestigious Philadelphia 100 companies on four occasions including this past year. We are also a member of the nationally recognized Inc. 5000. In 2015, we were recognized as one of the best places to work in NJ.
Role: Director of Engineering & Maintenance
Apply for this job now.