Our client is searching for a Call Center Representative to join their team! The Call Center Representative will be responsible for executing outbound calls while following scripts to provide customers with information about product features and prices. This is a great opportunity for you with an established company that offers a competitive salary and benefit package!
Salary: $12 - $14/hour
Responsibilities of the Call Center Representative:
- Complete outbound warm calls
- Use scripts to provide information about product features and prices
- Talk to customers in a professional manner while meetings performance goals
- Ask pertinent questions to understand customer requirements
- Record customer personal information in computer system
- Keep records of calls, sales, and other useful information
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quotas and facilitate future sales
Qualifications of the Call Center Representative:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or call center representative
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas over the phone
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Proficient with typing and conducting a conversation simultaneously
- Ability to learn detailed product/client information
- Must be patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Skilled in dealing with customer compliant
Recruiting Resource Group is a leader in the professional, temporary, and direct hire industry throughout the Midwest area. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to large corporations, and while we are big enough to serve Fortune 100 companies, we are small enough to stay nimble in an always-changing market.
Role: Call Center Representative
Apply for this job now.