- Prepares all food to exceed quality and preparation standards.
- Maintains supply of food throughout breakfast service-time.
- Maintains cleanliness of breakfast prep and service areas.
- Responsible for creating an impressive breakfast experience for all guests
- Responsible for helping achieve ongoing guest statisfaction and team goals
- Provides information and assistance to hotel guests regarding local and hotel amenities
- Assists guest efficiently and courteously in all hospitality related functions, while ensuring that all breakfast service is being maintained and served according to brand standards
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas
- Must be able to utilize kitchen equipment.
- Must have basic knowledge of kitchen methods, equipment and food prep procedures.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with all guests and co-workers
- Ability to perform all breakfast duties as outlined in the training outline and property specific checklists.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
UNYQ Management offers the best and brightest candidates the opportunity to join our rapidly growing portfolio of hotels as an employee at one of our many managed properties. UNYQ employees have multiple opportunities to grow within the organization.
Role: Breakfast Host
Location: San Marcos,
Apply for this job now.