COMPANY: FAST SWITCH, LTD.
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Technical Support Operations Analyst - 55450
- Initialization, monitoring, problem determination and resolution of the mainframe computer systems.
- Identification and specification of the operational availability of the computer systems.
- Seven days a week 24 hours a day, including holidays.
- Analysts work a 7x24 schedule of 10 days on and 4 days off.
- Thorough understanding of mainframe computer operations and working knowledge in JES2/3 environments
- Excellent technical knowledge of installed computers and peripheral equipment
- Operations-related knowledge of mainframe production features and communications networks
- Effective written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Interface with various technical support staffs, vendors, users, and management to report and resolve operation-related problems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated record of self-motivation and dependability.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
At Fast Switch, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at Fast Switch have been doing this for 22 years. We're doing business in almost half the states in the union with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First "Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
Ranked "#1" supplier by over 50% of our customers nationally.
Ranked "Top 3" supplier by over 75% of our customers nationally.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: #removed# and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://#removed#/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
You can also follow us on Twitter at: #removed#/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: #removed#/y9y3gdp
- provided by Dice