E&P Construction Manager
I have a top Tier 1 contractor with a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Manager to work throughout the Wales region on several E&P biased IP frameworks.
This well-known contractor is rapidly growing in all areas of multi-disciplinary infrastructure, meaning their employees careers are taking off with them. They pride themselves on offering full mentorship and support to impressive candidates to make sure they find their way up to the top of their career path.
As this role requires a critical 'on site' presence for E&P interface with Tier 2 supplies and the client, you will be required to lodge and travel for projects throughout Wales and the Western region (expenses paid). You will be the on site 'expert' for all E&P elements of the project portfolio, day to day you will:
- Liaise regularly with Subcontractors on production, quality, and safety
- Advising in line with the overall project programme
- Overseeing labour on site and ensuring high safety standards
- Have a presence at commission of projects
- Oversee all site paperwork - Work Package Plans & Task Briefs
- Interface with other disciplines on site
- Relevant electrical tickers i.e., PTS, OLEC 1, CAT Scanner, Electrical First Aider, Emergency First Responder First Aid, Hv competent/Hv Assessor, Level B, SMSTS.
- You will have a proven track record of working on E&P projects as a Construction Manager/Senior Foreman within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor.
£55,000 - £58,000 per annum
Company Car or Car allowance
Travel and lodge paid for
Weekend and night work available to enhance earnings
Support and funding with memberships and chartership
Numerous other flexible benefits on offer once joining the company
If you're an E&P expert looking for an exciting role which will take you throughout Wales, get in touch with Nicole Keeling now on 07894 235 609 and send your CV over to #removed#