This rapidly expanding company with a dynamic vision and reputable name is looking for a newly qualified management accountant/bookkeeper to join us as we continue to expand
As the management bookkeeper/accountant your duties will include:
· Perform all task in areas of Accounting and Finance including full charge bookkeeping and account management through financial statement.
· Responsible for all financial systems including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of receivables, maintaining the budget.
· Create invoices and maintain an organized system for investors and their accounts.
· Oversee all purchases and expenses for rehab of properties.
· Perform administrative duties such as sending and receiving correspondence to customers and investors.
· Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports.
· Prepare weekly cash flow and follow up on Accounts Receivables.
· Ensure financial record records are accurate.
· Ability to work independently
You must have at least 3-5 years of experience as management accountant/bookkeeper with a minimum degree of Associates in Accounting or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred. You must have a strong background in Accounting and Finance methodologies and practice.
Role: Management Bookkeeper/Accountant
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.