The combination of a work life balance, and a challenging job, is so hard to come by. This role offers exactly that.
We're currently recruiting for a great business in Chesterfield for a Finance Manager and the role, company and team are fantastic. They have fun, they're down to earth, but they also work hard and enjoy the challenges in the role.
If you need flexibility around school drop off, or pick up, or nursery runs, this role gives you that and none of the dodgy looks from Martin in payroll when you come through the door at 9:25. It's fine. It's fine because your boss knows you're getting the job done, it's not a 9-5 world we live in these days and she gets that. That being said, if 9-5 works for you, you can do that!
The role does need someone fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA ideally, but they're not ruling out someone QBE.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and development of a small finance team of 2
- Management of the balance sheet ensuring strong controls are in place
- Production of monthly management accounts along with commentary
- Variance analysis reports and investigation into root causes
- Support to non-finance stakeholders on financial performance
- Financial analysis and KPI reporting
- Experience managing small teams
Role: Finance Manager
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Apply for this job now.