Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: LOGISTICS PLANNER.
Based at: Cádiz, Spain.
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for an experienced LOGISTICS PLANNERwho shall begiving or obtaining information, resolving problems, relaying instructions, following up and coordinating work, advising personnel of requirements.
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Have a minimum of eight years of experience directly supporting the US military as either an active duty or reserve service member, US civil service employee, or contractor employee.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET (S) security clearance.
- Must be Proficient in the using of Microsoft suite of tools to include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Have a minimum of ten years US Military active service experience in a logistics and or Supply department; planning logistics for the deployment and employment of ground combat, aviation, supporting arms, and/or combat service support units and related equipment.
- Preferably a minimum of five years specialized experience in logistics planning. Joint and expeditionary planning is preferred.
- Preferably a minimum of five years specialized experience in inter/intra theater transportation, EUCOM/AFRICOM AOR experience is preferred.
- Preferably a minimum of five years specialized experience in load planning. Joint and expeditionary load planning is preferred due to short fused and unplanned changes.
- Preferably an experience with Maritime Prepositioning Force (MPF), sea basing concepts, and amphibious operations as they apply to Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) forces.
- Preferable knowledge and experience with Joint and Navy planning process, as detailed in Joint Publication 5-0 and Naval Warfare Planning 5-01.
- Possess and maintain an active and valid US driver's license.
- Posses a valid US passport.
- Duties: the candidate will be responsible for:
- When necessary, advise the Commander on all matters and policy pertaining to logistics support within the CNE/CNA/C6F AORs.
- Provides logistic policy and guidance to numbered staffs, subordinate staffs, fleet units and shore facilities.
- Determines theater requirements necessary to maintain logistics support, programs and mission sustainment.
- Reviews EUCOM/AFRICOM/CNE/CNA/C6F OPLANS and Annexes
- Provides input and develop relevant sections of Operations Order (OPORDS), annexes and plans.
- Facilitates Task Group turnovers for rotational Task Groups in order to provide continuity for supply and logistics matters.
- Tracks and provides status of high visibility Task Group requisitions that impact operational readiness. Ensures CTGs receive and expedite submissions. Provide guidance and support as required.
- Acts as NECFEURAF-TF68 logistics liaison to Naval Station Rota for requirement with airfield, pier, and land access. Ensure requirements are communicated via the Spanish Liaison Officer.
- Participates in conferences, Operational Planning Teams (OPTs), and working groups in order to provide logistics subject matter expertise.
- Supports in the development of Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and proof of concept events. Provides input for CONOPS to HHQ. Conduct briefs when required
- Liaisons with commands who execute projects and logistics.
- Supports in the logistics planning for operations/exercises/proof of concept events.
- Develops After Action Report (AARs) and make recommendations for future course of actions (COAs).
- Develops and refine proposed movement and logistics plan for exercises based on force offering and information received at Initial Planning Conference (IPC), Mid Planning Conference (MPC) and Final Planning Conference (FPC).
- Attends exercise sync meetings with Task Force and Task Group staff.
- Submits load plans for approval and refine based on requirements.
- Maintains liaison with the supporting mobility unit, installation mobility/deployment officer, clearance authority, Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group, Military Sealift Command (MSC) port activity, and the railroad representative as required for the specific movement.
- Ensures movement training of the unit for all modes of transportations is conducted. Ensure movement training of unit personnel is conducted for deployment, retrograde, rotation, and redeployment missions.
- Maintains required certifications to conduct Hazardous Declaration (HAZDEC) and be qualified to clear Hazardous material for movement.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR