Compact Industries is a leading contract manufacturer of dry food products. Our clients include many Fortune 500 food & beverage companies with widely recognized national brands. The products we manufacture range from instant cappuccinos and coffees to hot cocoas and sugar based drink mixes.
Looking for forklift drivers for the Blending, Logistic or Inventory Departments:
1st Shift (4:00AM-2:00PM)
2nd Shift (2:00PM-12:00AM)
- 70% Driving/30% Warehouse Work & Cross-training
- Move material, ingredients, formulas as required.
- Clean and maintain organized assigned area in the warehouse daily or weekly.
- Assist in company wide and/or customer specific stock takes.
- Assist in audit preparation of area.
- Maintain forklifts on a daily basis.
- Follow GMP’s and maintain a clean working environment.
- 80-90 % of day spent sitting, standing, and walking.
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Relieving other operators etc.
Compact Industries offers benefits including:
2 Weeks’ Vacation at 2nd Year of Employment
1 Week PTO
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
Opportunities for growth.
Role: Fork Lift Operator
Location: Saint Charles,
Apply for this job now.