We are looking to hire Solutions Architect for our client, someone who is experienced technologist with technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. Someone who is passionate about working with customers to help build applications at scale. This includes enabling innovation through continuous deployment in DevOps, building web & mobile scale-out applications, data stores and implementing big data analytics.
Job location: Leesburg, VA
- Examine the current systems architecture, and work with business and technical
- staff to recommend solutions that result in more effective systems
- Analyzing the technology environment, enterprise specifics and documenting requirements
- Assisting in implementation of multi-tiered architecture and continual improvement activities
- Build and integrate information and computer systems that meet specific needs
- Bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions
- Setting the collaboration framework and creating a solution prototype
- Create and maintain long-range capability road map
- Accounting for the project constraints
- 7 to 10 years of experience in IT infrastructure and/or cloud development
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology or related field
- Practical experience in agile development
- Experience in implementation of multi-tiered architecture
- Deep experience in architecting cloud solutions and service-oriented architecture
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Must possess excellent writing skills with prior experience in documentation of processes and procedures
Interested? Please apply by completing the associated application form here: #
McLean Intelligent Workforce is an independent firm specialized in recruiting top quality professionals for our clients.
Role: Solutions Architect Professional Services
Apply for this job now.