Company: SPEARHEAD MOBILITY INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Why Join Spearhead Mobility?
We are different! We are a growing company with a start-up environment looking to upend the wireless retail market as an exclusive partner.
We have a family culture engrained in the qualities of teamwork, trust, service, and empowerment. Join us in an exciting venture by working with people who love their job, want to make a difference to others, and see unlimited opportunities in shared success!
This role is remote in OR, WA, MI, AZ, NV, CO
What is your role?
As our Project Coordinator, you are responsible for tracking a variety of projects for our 80+ retail stores and operations. Spearhead your career and join us today!
- Communicating with team members: Emails, calls, daily check-ins, or team meetings.
- Manages contracts and vendors. Acts as a liaison between Management and vendor/partners on contract development, execution, and approval
- Coordination project tasks for retails stores.
- Responsible for generating and submitting purchase order requests
- Track incoming purchase orders received and track dollar amounts
- Submit invoicing requests and keep a record of all transactions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
- General office, copying, filing, scanning, etc…
The Qualities You Possess:
- Adaptable starter, who is organized, has a thirst for knowledge, and instinctually embraces the importance of meticulous review of data entry/integrity
- Adapts in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication and relationship skills to bring a fresh perspective
- Candidate needs to be fluent in MS Excel data entry, formatting, formulas, and creating reports
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate project records/files
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Sales or related field preferred, but not required. Can be substituted with relevant work experience
- 2+ Years: Experience in Organizational Programs, Project Management or Related Area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Remote position: Prefer someone who can support CST or EST time-zones. Additionally, preferences given to people located in WA, OR, MI, IN, AZ