- Setting up and breaking down the work/product demonstration area, and preparing the sampling of products during in-store demonstrations
- Generating brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assessing customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Completing all call reports, paperwork and on-going personal training by the required deadlines
Prior experience in product demonstration, event marketing, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery is a plus, but not required. Training will be provided.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent job-related experience
- Ability to travel locally for training and scheduled events
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet and email access
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Role: In Store Product Demonstrator
Apply for this job now.