Are you a creative, proactive, and hands-on technology marketer? Would you like to work for the world’s largest PC&Tablet manufacturer, who’s one of Interbrand’s top 100 best brands in the world, and number 27 in Forbes’ highest regarded global companies? A company that sells 4 devices every second of every day and picked up more awards than any other company at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas? Could you implement world-class B2B channel co-marketing campaigns with large resellers and distributors, and drive the ultimate in partner loyalty? If so, then this role could be for you!
In this exciting customer-facing role you will be responsible for driving co-marketing campaigns with a select group of Lenovo UK&Ireland’s B2B resellers, e-tailers and distributors. Lenovo’s commercial (B2B) business operates 95% through a channel partner model (distributor and reseller) - so the level of engagement, loyalty, and capability with those partners is critical to the success of our business. We strive to do things differently, so bringing a fresh way of thinking, bringing creativity and surprise to everything we do is the hallmark of our marketing efforts.
What will be your tasks once you start in this role?
• Engaging with the marketing teams of nominated distributors and resellers to build quarterly co-marketing, MDF, and communication plans
• Supporting the translation of business strategy and account strategy into co-marketing plans / JBPs with the channel partners
• Working closely with the relevant Partner Account Managers (PAMs), Distribution Account Managers (DAMs) and Sales Managers and Channel Director to ensure delivery against sales&strategic account targets, and input into the strategic account plans
• Ensuring the amplification of Lenovo-owned brand and end-user campaigns through the channel partners
• Managing the spend of the selected partner’s (distributor and reseller) co-marketing and MDF budgets, driving use of Channel tools (e.g. Partner Portal LPC, LORI, Co-Marketer, Marketing Hub etc.)
• Driving efforts to establishing a clean, complete, and effective database of channel partner contacts (via LPC) for use in marketing activities
• Managing the co-marketing execution, tracking, communication, management reporting, and delivery against KPIs with the selected partners
• As a key member of the marketing team, this role will also play a part in inputting into the overall marketing strategy, and will have the chance to work on other exciting marketing projects, as the opportunities arise
• Analyze key data sets (sell out, share of wallet, quadrant, market research) to identify focus accounts for marketing investment
What will help you get the job done?
Here are some of the things that we think will be valuable in this role, but we’re also open minded, so if you recognize yourself in any of these traits, then we’d love you to send us an application.
• Ideally 5 -7 years marketing/communications or category/product marketing experience is required, preferably with a PC background (or at least technology), either from a vendor, reseller or component brand
• Degree level or equivalent education in a marketing, or business discipline
• Demonstrates a good comprehension of the B2B market
• Understanding of the channel sales model and IT/tech channel landscape PC or Technology background
• Comfortable in front of customers, business partners, agencies and management
• Excellent presentation, communication&negotiation skills: able to present ideas/strategies/products in a clear, and convincing manner
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• Opportunity for real creativity and ownership
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
• An international team with a high focus on diversity
• Attractive compensation package
This role is office based (Chineham, Hampshire) and frequent UK-wide travel will be required (visiting customers, partners or agencies). You will report to our Marketing Director based in the UK as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.