Your new role:
Nigel Wright Group are delighted to be recruiting for two permanentPurchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Clerks in the County Durham area, who are seeking to work in a fast paced, high volume environment. These roles would suit someone who have SAP experience, are comfortable dealing with high volume work and can demonstrate the ability to show accuracy at all times. Working in the County Durham area, this business has excellent transport links for any experienced Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerks.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing high volume purchase invoices using SAP.
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Assisting with supplier queries.
- Verifying invoices.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- Highly adept with using SAP and Advanced Excel.
- Be comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Be experienced in all aspects of purchase ledger.
- Be available at short notice for a PERMANENT role.
Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk/Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North East
Apply for this job now.