Company: TIMELY RECRUIT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Role: Lead ESG Consultant / Lead Sustainability Consultant
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £60 000- £75 000 (Depending on Experience)
Timely Recruit is recruiting on behalf of a world class client who are expanding and hiring a Lead ESG Consultant.
The role will also involve reviewing Net Zero baseline calculations, create carbon reduction plans for clients and develop climate risk strategies for long-term value creation.
You will be managing a team (3-4 people) team of ESG Consultants. This will include training, ensuring delivery of consulting assignments on time and on budget, mentoring and undertaking quality reviews of the ESG Consultants’ work.
Job Description: Experience in ESG or adjacent market domain area expertise.
You will be required to manage a team of ESG Consultants and Consult with the board at Senior Management level and document ESG Impact Reports shared with various stakeholders.
- The successful candidate would need to have demonstrable expertise in writing reports to deadlines as writing reports and scoring companies is a significant part of the role.
- Calculate client’s carbon footprint, advise on offsetting, and reduce Co2.
- Devise Sustainability policies and strategies.
- Lead and Manage a team of Sustainability/ ESG Consultants.
- Communicate effectively both verbal and written.
- Devise CSR - (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Sustainability strategies and policies.
- Recommend courses of Sustainability/ ESG action
- Create impact reports
- Engage with supply chain
- Score client's ESG performance
- Recommend targeted actions to achieve a glide path to net zero and other ESG goals
Professional and Personal Attributes
- Experience in Leading or managing a team.
- At least 5 years of experience working for a Consultancy organisation with a track record of managing successful small teams of consultants.
- Experience in Environmental, or Social or Governance aspects in Sustainability.
- Passionate about NetZero / ESG
- Enjoy writing as a consultant as this is a significant part of the role.
- Passionate about driving Sustainability and working in an ESG Consulting environment, reducing Carbon (CO2) and achieving Net Zero.
- Have pride in your work and delivered at a high standard.
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge of Carbon Foot-printing, Net Zero and ESG would put you in good stead.
- Carbon calculation experience.
- Domain area expertise in ESG and net zero/ Sustainability.