Winsor Consult Group is looking for highly motivated, organized, experienced individuals to assist in a new Call Center Project in New York, NY . The right candidate will have 10-15 years of experience working in a high-volume call center environment assisting callers with policy documents and paperwork. We offer a highly competitive salary, a full package of benefits including health / medical, 401K retirement with matching contributions, educational reimbursement benefits and referral bonuses.
The duties will vary but in general the following are expected:
- Assist in building up a new Call Center
- Field calls from relief program applicants and guide them to the correct resources
- Pass along information to appropriate departments from program applicants
- Work with management to develop strategies for various types of calls
- Additional duties as required
The ideal candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Over 10+ years of experience in a call center environment required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Basic knowledge of Excel formulas required
- Experience in government programs a plus
- Salesforce experience required
- Nextiva, Five9, or 8x8 experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Winsor Consult Group Corporation (Winsor) specializes in providing Program, Project, Construction and Contract Management services to public agencies in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, and California.
Winsor and its skilled professional staff have successfully provided assistance to aviation, education, transportation, and infrastructure clients.
Most recently, Winsor has assisted most Hurricane Sandy response and recovery programs including Nassau County STEP, Rapid Repairs, State of New Jersey, and the Governor’s Office of Storm Recovery.
Winsor is a Minority Business Enterprise; certified by the State of New York, the City of New York, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and Nassau County.
Role: Senior Call Center Representative
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.