$12.00 to $15.50 hourly
If you enjoy a challenge and display ambition, this Sales Assistant position from Robert Half is just what you need. Are you a self-starter? Do you want the chance to grow your career? Then apply today! As the long-term contract / temporary to hire Sales Assistant, you should be able to work in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
What you get to do every day
- Providing all other Sales Assistant-related duties as needed
- Arranging for travel and meetings
- Assisting in coordinating orders to ensure completion of process
- Composing and proofreading correspondence and other documents
- Providing superior customer service
- Handling the generation of sales reports and preparations for presentations
- Conducting and coordinating internal training courses
- Handling preparations for and attending trade shows and conventions
- Assisting the sales department in promoting company products and services
- Aiding sales teams by contributing administrative, technical and clerical supportJob Requirements:
- Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Preferred: 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Expertise in telemarketing
- Sales experience desired
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with outside clients and vendors
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field suggested
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.