COMPANY: MATRIX TECHNOLOGY GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, and Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed client has immediate need for strong SAP FICO consultant Job Description is as follows:
One of our client is looking for SAP FICO consultant
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com)) Job Title: SAP FICO consultant
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ Job Description:
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-Mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
- Minimum 8 to 10 years experience in SAP FICO implementation & support project
2. Minimum experience : 1 implementation project and 1 support project
3. Must have worked on large projects with Team size of 10+ and on landscape having SAP FICO integration with SD & MM modules
4. Should have worked on customer facing positions on key FICO consulting roles
5. Should have ability to lead and guide functional FICO team at offshore
6. Should have good knowledge & working experience in Fi modules of AP, AR, AM, Payment interfaces, Invoice Interfaces, Bank Reconciliation Interfaces
7. Should be able to work independently to interact and work with end users to understand and resolve issues related to FICO modules
8. Should have good working experience in CO and COPA modules
9. Should have knowledge of FSCM modules Dispute management, Collection management, Treasury & BCM
10. Good understanding of SAP ECC enterprise structure and data dictionary( Tables, FM, BAPI, BADI etc)
11. Should have experience in ITSM processes related to Incident & Change management in support projects
12. Ability to advise the business on best practice in the SAP FICO modules while making sure the solution meet the business needs
13. Should be aware of business functions such as Month end processing for FI & CO, Year end processing tasks etc
14. Should be able to independently write Business Requirement documents, Functional Specs, prepare Test scenarios and test cases
15. Working closely with the development team to develop functionalities not offered by SAP Standard often based at an off-shore location.
16. Contributes to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reaches and realizes project aims and outputs.
17. Ability to understand complex system landscape configuration considering the FICO processes
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. - provided by Dice