We are seeking an LPNs to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update residents on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields preferred, but newly licensed encouraged to apply
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with residents and teammates
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Passion for working with the geriatric population
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Eden Health Care owns, operates, and manages multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities. "Our caring hearts and helping hands make the difference." Eden Health Care feels that our employees are our biggest asset. We understand that investing in our employees is the only way to consistently provide quality care to our residents. Come join the Eden Health Care family today!
Role: LPN Licensed Practical Nurse 1500.00 Sign on Bonus
Apply for this job now.