Come Join a Growing, Local, Family Owned Company!
Quality Mart, a local gas station and convenience store, is now seeking experienced, dependable, hard working, and customer service focused candidates for Managers in the Winston-Salem area. We currently have management openings at multiple locations in this area.
We offer a complete benefits package to our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) with 5% company match, and profit sharing!
Responsibilities: Quality Mart Managers are responsible for the overall operation of the Quality Mart location. He/she is responsible for the hiring, training, scheduling and managing all staff, daily paperwork, inventory and stocking of store, daily bank deposits, cash overages/shortages and overall cleanliness of the property. The Manager is responsible for monitoring the cash register, ringing up sales, requesting money for purchases, and giving back correct change. Managers will provide excellent customer service at all times, including greeting all customers with a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Be able to read, understand, and write the English language at the eighth grade level.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language, including the ability to hear the spoken word.
- Be able to perform arithmetical calculations at the eighth grade level in order to be able to make change, complete shift reports, and account for numbers of a variety of products during vendor check-in.
- Have sufficient visual acuity to check the identification and process money orders.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds, carrying cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, beer, juice containers, etc. at least once per shift.
- Be able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Be able to react to a fire by lifting a fire extinguisher weighing 20 pounds and moving it to the fire area.
- Be able to tolerate exposures to gasoline fumes and cleaning products.
- Be able to climb ladder to clean windows.
- Be able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Be able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the convenience store.
- Be able to enter and work in a cooler at a temperature of 32 degrees up to 15 minutes at a time.
- Have the ability to perform repetitive work accurately
To learn more about our company, please visit #removed#!
Beginning in 1929, our Quality Oil Company believes in delivering quality service. From Virginia to Florida, our Company believes in keeping our customers a priority. We hope we make you feel at home by serving your heating and cooling needs, providing you a place to stay at one of our hotels, and welcoming you into one of our convenient stores.
Quality Oil Company has developed a long standing heritage of integrity, honesty, ethical dealings and trust easily recognized by the communities we serve, vendors we use and our employees. Treating each other the way we would like to be treated, as simple a statement as that may seem, has led to the development of a sense of pride and loyalty to our Company that can only be admired by our competitors.
Standing on the values which got us to where we are today, and leading us into the future, our commitment to you and from you will be to strive:
- To do it because it is right
- To treat customers, vendors, and fellow employees as we would like to be treated
- To be financially responsible
- To be better today than yesterday
Role: Quality Mart Manager
Location: Winston Salem,
Apply for this job now.