Houston Acrylic is passionate about laser crafting. We strive to deliver excellent customer service while inspiring creativity in the laser community. The Shipping and Receiving Associate's role is to process orders in a timely manner and to ensure accuracy when receiving and fulfilling orders.
· Prepare customer orders for outgoing shipment.
· Preform weekly inventory counts.
· Assist with receiving inventory. (inventory counts, barcoding items, quality checks etc.)
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Availability to work between Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM and a rotating Saturday shift from 11:00AM-3:00PM
- Pay is between $10.00-$13.00 an hour
- Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens.
- Orally communicate with customers and other team members on consistent basis throughout their shift.
- Ability lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Obtaining or have obtained a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent