Harris Global are recruiting for a Product Manager to join an industry leading organisation in Central London to focus on the implementation of a Microsoft Dynamics financial system.
The successful Product Manager will work closely with the finance team in a business partner capacity, ensuring their visions are highly aligned with the implementation of new systems. You will have experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics finance system.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop, communicate and maintain a clear technology roadmap
- Manage the product life cycle from inception & innovation through to delivery and support
- Define measurable success criteria and a delivery life cycle that can be built into the design
- Perform scoping, requirement gathering and analysis with key stakeholders, sharing feedback and managing timelines.
Skills & Experience required:
- A strong communicator, able to present product vision, progress and execution at a leadership level
- Experience in Product Management and Strategy, on finance products/platforms
- Experience with managing third party software vendors and delivery partners
- Previous success in delivering Microsoft Dynamics as a core finance system.
For more information, please apply for immediate review!
Role: Product Manager - Microsoft Dynamics
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.